Monday, January 16, 2012

Gathering

Here's the latest on the dates of January 26th through 29th:

There are a handful of dulcimer players who will be in Key West, myself included. There will be some get-togethers, jams and private lessons available. No dates and times have been set - that will happen once I'm down there and better know where everyone is. If you're interested in any of the above, the best thing to do is drop me an e-mail and I'll put you on a list to be notified when a group is getting together or heading somewhere on the island. I don't know of any other instructors who will be down there during this time.

Refunds have gone out, so please keep your eyes on the mailbox if you were a registrant.

We're looking forward to a laid-back hang-out in Key West - keep in touch!

Sho na bish,

Bing

No comments: